1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye Subscription
ACUVUE 1-Day TruEye contact lenses are daily disposable lenses ideal for those who wear contact lenses intensively and prioritise eye health.
Keeping eyes in their natural state all day and over time, ACUVUE 1-Day TruEye contact lenses utilise a cornea-lid inspired design to give a ‘nothing there’ feel, paired with Hydraclear technology to keep eyes fresh and healthy all day long.
Slim and lightweight, you will feel like you’re not ever wearing contact lenses, as the increased flow of oxygen ensures irritation and dry eyes a thing of the past.
As standard, all ACUVUE contact lenses contain the highest UV-blocking technology available for a contact lens - helping to protect eyes from the sun’s rays.
Shop ACUVUE OASYS 1-Day TruEye contact lenses with Eye Academy today.
Stop having to set reminders to order your contact lenses! Learn more about our contact lens subscription here.
Have a question? Contact one of our expert optometrists here.
- Lens material: narafilcon A
- Wetting technology: HYDRACLEAR® 1 technology
- Water content: 46%
- Base curve: 8.5mm or 9.0mm
- Diameter: 14.2mm
- Centre thickness: 0.085mm (-3.00D lens)
- Oxygen transmissibility (Dk/t) :118 x 10-9 (-3.00D lens)
- Oxygen flux (% available to central cornea) : 98%
- Class 1 UV-blocking: 99.9% UVB, 96.9% UVA
- Visibility features: Visibility tint, ‘123’ inversion indicator
- Replacement frequency: Daily wear, single use. Please replace with a new pair every day